Gladstone District Tennis Association Inc has been established at this venue since 1950 originating as Port Curtis Tennis Association. The centre was originally a tennis centre only, comprising 16 Hardcourts and 2 Synthetic Grass tennis courts.
In 2012 the association obtained a state government grant and built 5 squash courts. The club conducts various adult and junior tennis and squash fixture programs as well as providing tennis and squash courts for public hire. The club also has a fully licensed bar and hall which are also available for public hire and use.Click on the link to view our Business Development Plan: 2014 – 2019 GDTA Business Development Plan
- Members and Guests MUST respect club property at all times
- Players MUST pay their fees before the commencement of play
- NO Smoking on Courts, or in Buildings / Club House
- Proper attire MUST be worn by all players
- Players MUST conduct themselves in a Sportsman like manner at all times
- Players are required to wear shoes with non-marking soles. Bare feet, and sandals are not permitted.
Note: Children are welcome at our club but should be supervised so as not to cause a distraction to players.
Glenlyon St, Gladstone 4680
07 4972 2772
The clubhouse will be closed over Christmas and New Year.
Courts 12 - 18 will be open for your convenience.
We are open:
Monday: 9am to 7.30pm
Tuesday: 9am to 7.30pm
Wednesday: 9am to 7.30pm
Thursday: 9am to 7.30pm
Friday: 9am to 6.30pm
Saturday: 9am to 12pm
& 3.00pm to 6.00pm
Sunday: 3.00pm to 6.00pm