Gladstone District Tennis Association Inc has been established at this venue since 1950 originating as Port Curtis Tennis Association. The centre was originally a tennis centre only, comprising 16 Hardcourts and 2 Synthetic Grass tennis courts.
In 2012 the association obtained a state government grant and built 5 squash courts. The club conducts various adult and junior tennis and squash fixture programs as well as providing tennis and squash courts for public hire. The club also has a fully licensed bar and hall which are also available for public hire and use.Click on the link to view our Business Development Plan: 2014 – 2019 GDTA Business Development Plan
- Members and Guests MUST respect club property at all times
- Players MUST pay their fees before the commencement of play
- NO Smoking on Courts, or in Buildings / Club House
- Proper attire MUST be worn by all players
- Players MUST conduct themselves in a Sportsman like manner at all times
- Players are required to wear shoes with non-marking soles. Bare feet, and sandals are not permitted.
Note: Children are welcome at our club but should be supervised so as not to cause a distraction to players.
Glenlyon St, Gladstone 4680
07 4972 2772
We are open:
Monday: 8-11am, 3-7.30pm
Tuesday: 8-11am, 3-8.30pm
Wednesday: 8-11am, 3-8.30pm
Thursday: 8-11am, 3-8.30pm
Friday: 8-11am, 3-5.30pm
Sunday: 2.30pm to 5.30pm