Gladstone Tennis & Squash Association Club Rules
General Club Rules
- Please respect club property at all times.
- Please pay your fees before commencement of play.
- No Smoking on Courts, or in Buildings / Club House
- Proper attire is required to be worn by all players.
- Please conduct yourself in a Sportsman like manner at all times.
- All Players are required to wear shoes with non-marking soles. Bare feet, and sandals are not permitted.
Note: Children are welcome at our club but should be supervised so as not to cause a distraction to players.
In addition to the above General Club Rules, the following applies:
- No Drinks on the court
- Players under 18 years of age MUST wear protective eyewear.
- Please Vacate the court as soon as your allocated hire time is up, especially if someone else is waiting to play.
The following Disregard for Court Rules are reasons for dismissal from the courts:
- Unsportsmanlike conduct, including profanity or racket throwing
- Improper attire or improperly soled shoes
- Abusive behavior towards Club staff or other Members and guests
- Only water or sports drinks to be taken onto the courts
- Walk with care – Don’t walk behind or across another court during a point, or interrupt a point on another court to retrieve a ball.
- ALWAYS Pick up after yourself – Don’t leave empty drink bottles, or old tennis balls out on the court when you leave. Please dispose of any garbage you have in the rubbish bins provided.
- ALWAYS close the gate behind you
Finally ……..Please REMEMBER to have fun!
Glenlyon St, Gladstone 4680
07 4972 2772
We are open:
Monday: 8-11am, 3-7.30pm
Tuesday: 8-11am, 3-8.30pm
Wednesday: 8-11am, 3-8.30pm
Thursday: 8-11am, 3-8.30pm
Friday: 8-11am, 3-5.30pm
Sunday: 2.30pm to 5.30pm